Minutes - November 2015
Please find an update from the chairman below along with minutes for the November committee meeting.
- The constitution of the Village Hall requires to have representatives of various groups on our committee. One of those groups in the Dartmoor Parish Council and I am delighted to welcome Julian Greatrex on to this committee in that capacity.
- All works identified on the ‘Priorities List’ has now been completed. The last item was the repair to the fire door.
- More scalpins have been received from SWH and Frank has patched the original car park. There are still more scalpins to lay which have been delivered during the past couple of days.
- Alex Warne’s horses have knocked some of the top stones off the dry stone wall. I wrote to Tom Stratton about his obligation to install a wire fence on his side of the wall but didn’t receive a response. I also left a message with his clerk on Tues 16th November. Still no response.
- Sue has purchased a new wall clock and has had the group photograph mounted and framed as agreed at our last meeting.
- Website: Pat Audas’s profile on the website needs developing. The Christmas Tree Festival 5/6th Dec needs to be advertised on the website.
- Jackie to ensure that all bookings are told to switch all lights off when not in use and the rest of us be vigilant.
Minutes from this meeting are avaliable here